Next up on the boomerang trend roundup is the positively perky… pineapple.
This widely recognized symbol of hospitality and warmth continues to make its way into design and decor and for good reason. They are just so darn fun!
Here are a few of my favourite finds…
- This luxe Skinny Dip iPhone 6 Pineapple Case in all its gold glory is too cute to pass up. It’s definitely topping my list for accessory of the moment.
- I’m loving the detail on this Pineapple Necklace by Short and Bald Jewelery. Add your own initial for that custom touch.
- Treat your feet to these sassy sneaks and show off your edgy side. These Pineappleade Gold kicks by Bucket Feet are more than meets the eye. Part pineapple, part grenade. Say what?!
- I’ve already added their cute “wifey” tee to my wardrobe, and I’m thinking Ily Couture’s adorable Pineapple Solo Tee might be next.
- Check out this sweet Pineapple Two Piece found at Top Shop. Now that’s some serious motivation for belly boot camp.
- Originally featured on this blog, these Pineapple Pants are too fun!
- The fresh print on these Tommy Bahama kitchen towels is all kinds of Palm Beach Chic.
- These vintage pineapple mugs were originally spotted here. I just love the shape and scallop detail. Perfect for that morning cup o’ whatever.
- How pretty is Garnet Hill Doormat featuring a bright pineapple print? It’s the perfect welcome for homeowners and guests alike.
- This Pineapple wallpaper by Rifle Paper Co. is absolute perfection. Think feature wall in an entry or maybe an entire powder room. Yum!
- Check out this Vintage Brass Pineapple Ice Bucket set found on etsy and originally scouted by Lauren Conrad who also raved about pineapples on her blog.
- Loving this black and white pineapple poster from French Blossom. As featured in this fabulous roundup of pineapple love on Decor8 blog.
For more on my passion for pineapples check out my Pinterest board dedicated exclusively to this fabulous fruit.
Feature image courtesy of Design Seeds.